Worksafe Awards Calling on Health and Safety Leaders
Entries for the 2015 WorkSafe Victoria Awards opened today, with businesses and employees that have demonstrated a passion for improving workplace health and safety encouraged to apply.
Now in their 27th year, the prestigious awards recognise outstanding contributions to health and safety and returning to the workplace.
There are nine WorkSafe Award categories across health and safety and return to work:
Health and Safety
- Best solution to a specific workplace health and safety issue
- Excellence in health and safety management
- Health and safety representative of the year
- Health and safety invention of the year
- Commitment to workplace health and wellbeing
- OHS Achievement
Return to Work
- Employer excellence in return to work
- Return to Work Coordinator excellence
- Worker return to work achievement
Winners will be announced at an awards presentation during WorkSafe’s Health and Safety Week during October.