As your local Member of Parliament, Natalie can:
- Make enquiries and help you deal with government departments and agencies.
- Put you in touch with hundreds of services or organisations that can provide help and support.
- Discuss and support local projects.
- Advise you of your rights.
- Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.
If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can.
You can call, drop in to my office or email me at email@example.com
Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for people celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and golden (50 years) and diamond (60 years) wedding.
Please contact our office to obtain a Congratulatory Message Form, then return it to my office with a copy of the birth or marriage certificate. If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required.
The Protocol and Special Events Branch (PSE) is responsible for arranging messages from the Premier. Notification is also given to the following:
- The Prime Minister: 90th or 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor of Victoria: 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor General (which includes notification to the Queen): 100th birthdays and diamond anniversaries
- Australia Day Council (Victoria) Inc.: 100th birthdays
Victorian flags are available for eligible community organisations.
To find out if your group is eligible and to request a flag, please contact my office.
I can also provide you and your family with information about State Government services.
Please contact my office to obtain a copy of these information booklets which include:
- Your guide to government and local services
- Community safety
- Seniors information
- Consumer and legal rights
- Services for families
- Victorian concessions
- Victorian Government grant information for eligible groups